Sunday, May 25, 2008

HAZRAT FAQEER HAROON AHMED SARWARI



Many has traced the growth of Taswwuf of Islamic Mysticism to the teaching of the Quranic verses. References are usually made to the Quranic statements such as (a) ‘God is nearer to man than the Venice of his neck. (b) God is Light of Heavens and Earth.’ (c) Upon every thing is inscribed the decree of ceasing-to-be expect the face of the lord who abideth for ever in all his Glory and Majesty’. (d) we are from God and to God is our return.’ (e) ‘ If My servants asks about me, lo, I am near.’ (f) And in the Earth are signs to those of real Faith and in yourself. 'What! do you see ; to support the basic principles upon the doctrine of Sufism is founded. Although this approach to the origin and development of mysticism is basically correct, it cannot be forgotten that according to the Quran the gulf that separates man, who is no more than a slave , from God Who is his Master, is too great to admit of the possibility of what most mystics insist upon as being the essence of their experience, namely, union with God their becoming one-with God.
Oh Beloved,take me.Liberate my soul.
Fill me with your love andrelease me from the two worlds.
If I set my heart on anything but you let fire burn me from inside.
Oh Beloved,
Take away what I want.
Take away what I do.
Take away what I need.
Take away everything that takes me from you. (Rumi)

No comments:

BAZM E IRFAN GAMBAT